10 Tricks to Avoid Bee Stings this Summer!
Please! We don’t want anyone to be hurt! Bees, wasps and other stinging pests are appearing in greater and greater numbers this summer. While you can’t avoid these insects completely, you can do some things to avoid being stung. After all, not everyone owns a bee suit!
Ten Ways to Avoid Bee Stings
- Wear shoes.
- Over seed your lawn.
- Paint or stain untreated wood.
- Keep your garbage cans covered.
- Don’t swat away the bugs – they’ll get angry!
- Avoid sweet-scented perfumes.
- Make sure your window screens are in tact – no holes!
- Treat stings right away!
- Do not remove a nest on your own. It’s a delicate process. See tip #10.
10. For more information, contact Long Island experts at Suburban Exterminating. Call (631) or (516) 864-6900.