Your healthcare facility, whether it’s a dentist office, a clinic or a hospital, must remain sanitary for the sake of your employees and patients. If your building has a pest infestation, it can jeopardize your entire operation. It’s not just a hassle, it’s downright dangerous. That’s why healthcare and hospital pest control from an experienced company is invaluable.
At Suburban Exterminating in Suffolk County & Nassau County we understand the importance of keeping pests out of your facility to protect patients, avoid fines from regulators and maintain your reputation. We have the experience and techniques to keep your facility pest-free. Our team is even trained in Integrated Pest Management in healthcare facilities, which will help ensure the work we do is sustainable, as well as effective.
Pests in Healthcare Facilities
A pest infestation in your healthcare facility would be a major issue for you, your team, and the people you serve. Here are a few healthcare business facts:
- The most common pest problems in the health care setting are ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, spiders and rats.
- These pests can transmit numerous diseases and illnesses that can lead to sickness or death.
- The conditions that create and attract pests can lead to serious consequences for your business and those you serve.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Our Healthcare Pest Control Plan
We’ve been doing pest control for healthcare facilities since we opened our doors in 1960. In that time we’ve refined our strategy to a few key steps that’ll help keep you pest-free for longer. Our integrated pest management process for healthcare facilities includes the following:
- A property inspection that includes the facility itself and the surrounding grounds
- Identification of the factors that may be attracting pests
- Development of a pest control plan with your needs and applicable regulations in mind
- Pest exclusion: We’ll keep pests out by sealing potential entry points.
- Ongoing inspections by our technicians to keep your facility pest-free
Comprehensive Healthcare Pest Control
At Suburban Exterminating, we have tremendous respect for the work done by healthcare professionals across Long Island. You care for us with everything you do, and in return, we would like to care for you by keeping your business free of pests. We can do more than eliminate existing infestations – with our help we can minimize the chance you have any future infestations. To learn more and get started, contact us today!
Back to Commercial Pest Control