Family owned and operated, Suburban Exterminating is one of the largest pest control companies on Long Island. Thanks to our customers who have voted us "Best on Long Island" for many years!!
Suburban Exterminating prides itself on an excellent reputation with our customers and employing highly trained and certified technicians. We are continuously training our team and, as a company, stay abreast of any new happenings in the industry. Suburban Exterminating is nationally recognized as a leader in the pest management industry with a QualityPro certification.
Want to join our team? Suburban Exterminating team members must have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Stable work history/good references
- Ability to pass drug and background check
- Commitment to quality work
- Positive attitude
In addition, a successful applicant must possess a high school diploma or GED, be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States. Flexible shifts are available.
Our Pest Control Technicians must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driving record. Technicians are licensed by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC). Suburban Exterminating runs a series of classes for new technicians to enable licensing.
Our Pest Control Technician classes are open to the public only once a year - usually in January. Enrollment is limited. We do hire from these classes.
Career opportunities include:
- Pest Control Technician
- Sales Professionals
- Service Professionals
- Corporate Support including HR, Administrative, Accounting, Marketing and Internet Technology
- Full and part-time positions
· Medical, dental, and Vision plans after probation period
· Company vehicle provided that you drive home at night; gas & maintenance covered by Suburban (for Field position)
· Paid training and we will cover the cost of getting you licensed
· Earn sales commission and bonuses in addition to regular pay
If you're interested in starting a new career, send us your resume. While we do not always have positions available, we will keep your application on file.
Attn. Human Resources Department
879 West Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the following form: