Raccoons and Squirrels in Your Attic
When animals make their home in your attic, you may begin to hear scratching sounds and other noises at night. These animals are busy – making a big smelly mess up there! Below are some customers’ emails about animals in their attic.
Long Island Animals in Your Attic
- I have a raccoon problem in the attic. There seems to be two of them and I’m not sure the amount of damage caused to the attic. They got in through the siding. Would like a quote to get them out.
- Hi, What’s your fee in removing some kind of wildlife, repair, and installing a chimney cap? Tell me all your fees on it. I saw it in the dark and it was climbing u the house. I’ve seen possums around here. I hear noises in the attic here and there and the chimney.
- Help! Squirrels have gone into the eaves.
- I believe I have squirrels in the attic. I saw one on the front corner of my home sitting in the gutter. I hear noise in my attic.
- Specific problem: Exterior damage, Rodent waste, nesting, Health concerns, Damaged duct work
- What is the approximate cost to removing squirrels? I heard 1 today for the first time…i think babies
- I can hear what I believe is a squirrel in the gutter area. I recently fixed my gutters and had a chimney cap placed on.
Call Suburban Exterminating at (631) 864-6900 or (516) 864-6900 for a free estimate to get rid of these animals.
Ask how we can keep these animals out of your home. We also can clean up the mess!