We’ve mentioned why you should hire a professional exterminator, but do you really know how? It’s not as easy as searching the Yellow Pages or asking a neighbor. You need to find a company that offers it all – quality, price, care, professionals.Professional Exterminator Standards
At Suburban Exterminating, we’ll show you what to look for as well as what we offer to prove that we’re the right choice for you.
- Assure that your choice is a member of a national, state, or local pest management association. Suburban Exterminating is a member of the National Pest Control Association, Long Island Pest Control Association, the New York Pest Control Association, and the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask your friends and neighbors about their experiences with certain companies. Most in-home care is advertised through word of mouth. We encourage all feedback and referrals!
- Make sure your pest control company is licensed. Suburban Exterminating is licensed by the New York State Department of Environment Conservation.
- Don’t rush into making a decision. It’s better to take your time and pick the right company first than have to hire someone later to fix what your first choice ruined.
- Do some research! Figure out what you have so you know if an exterminating company is trying to pull one over on you. Do some quick research on Suburban’s website!
- Make sure the pest control company of your choice is a full-service pest control company! Suburban has a full carpentry division that handles anything from termite damage to a remodeled bathroom. Suburban Exterminating offers fumigation, green products and free inspections!
- Understand your guarantee. We are always happy to walk you through the terms of your contract.
- “Buy value, not price”
Be aware that you can contact the New York State Department of Environment Conservation (other states often have pesticide application under the State Department of Agriculture) at 518-402-8727 for information regarded pest control company status.
These words of advice were adapted from the National Pest Control Association, found here.
To reach a Professional Exterminator in Nassau or Suffolk County, contact Suburban Exterminating at (516) 864-6900 or (631) 864-6900.