Don’t Bug Out This Holiday Season
Happy Holidays from all of us at Suburban Exterminating! Are you someone who is feeling stressed about decorating, gift buying, baking, entertaining, card writing and well, just a HUGE list of things to do? Since I am feeling some of this holiday stress also, I thought that I’d share some of the top stress relieving tips. After all, I don’t want anyone to BUG OUT =)
Stress Relieving Tips for the Holidays
- Know your limits. You only have so much to spend. You’ll be happier all year long.
- Get organized. Make lists and use your calendar to track
- Delegate. You can’t do everything yourself. Your family and friends can help prepare the holiday meal. You could also have a gift exchange to cut back on the number of gifts to give.
- Just say no. Take control and only attend the events which are important to you.
- Nothing is perfect. No matter how much planning occurs, the smallest event can derail your plans. Go with the flow and enjoy whatever happens.
The Health.com list included hiking or walking, smelling a lemon or lime, vitamins, and squeezing the spot on your hand between your thumb and index finger.
Thanks to webmd, health.com and dummies.com for the suggestions.