Congratulations to our New General Manager
Meet our new General Manager, Bill Somerville. Bill is a long-time employee at Suburban Exterminating. He began his career protecting Long Islanders’ homes from termites over 10 years ago. Today, Bill continues to protect Long Island customers from ants, bees, rodents and other pests.
Pest Control Qualifications
Suburban Exterminating has some of the best trained technicians on Long Island. Bill Somerville, General Manager at Suburban, is no exception. The following list is just some of Bill’s ongoing training and certification. Did I mention that Bill is an Eagle Scout?
- ACE – Associate Certified Entomologist – From ESA (Entomological Society of America). 2011
- Certified Commercial Pesticide Applicator in New York State (Categories 7A, 7B, 7C, 7F, 8) 2002-present
- NWCO – Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator – NYS Department of Environmental Conservation 2003- present
- CETI – Council Certified Environmental Thermography Investigator from ACAC (American Council for Accredited Certification) 2011
- School of Structural Fumigation at University of Florida, Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center 2005 & 2010
- Dow Agro Sciences Training and Certification for Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System 2001
- NYC Rodent Control Academy – (NYCRCA) at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene 2009
- Bird Barrier Certified Installer 2007
- Certified Infrared Thermographer Level I American Society for Nondestructive Testing SNT-TC-1A 2008
- Bed Bug University North American Summit 2011
Suburban Exterminating is happy to have Bill Somerville as part of the family!